Sweet Nothings is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sweet Nothings may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 5th December 2017.
sweetnothings.eu is a site operated by Natalie Sweet-Rowlins.
Our main trading address is: Le Bourg 16480, Saint-Vallier, Charente, France.
The website is owned by Natalie Sweet-Rowlins and the data controller is Natalie Sweet-Rowlins.
• If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
• You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
COOKIES & MONITORING
• Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
• Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
• Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
• Targeting Cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
• The IP address of your computer.
• The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
• To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
• To see our most popular sources of business.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so.
We will only disclose your personal data:
• In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
• We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained on the pages of our website is supplied in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of publishing (E&OE).
This website will allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (if available) but we cannot be held liable as to how the information contained within those pages is used once it has been shared.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
All notices you send to us must be sent to the contact details on this site firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.